tiistai 27. elokuuta 2019

Rammstein, Ratina Stadium, 10.8.2019

This was the fourth time I saw Rammstein live here in Finland and that band does not leave you cold. Rammstein is my favourite industrial metal band and for a reason. Their songs, especially their older songs, are pure gold. I have already seen them few times like I mentioned, but this show was the best of all shows I've seen. I really liked that they played their old songs - I like their newer ones as well, but the old Rammstein songs hold a place in my heart. They played songs like Links 2-3-4, Mein Hertz brennt, Mein Teil, Du Hast, Sonne and Ich will, all are my favourites from this band. And the explosives! I was pretty close to the stage and really heard the explosives and felt them - I felt the heat from the fire and that really gave me adrenaline. 
Rammstein and I go pretty far - I first heard from them over ten years ago, and first saw them live in Provinssirock in 2010. I was 13 years old back then, and I've loved their live performances ever since.
I saw them again in Provinssirock and in RockFest, but like I said, this concert was the best I have seen. Rammstein's support band was called Duo Jatekok, which I'm not sure if I liked even though I'm a fan of piano music. They did not play on the main stage, which was strange, and honestly I did not even see them that well. They played piano covers of Rammstein's songs, which sounded good but I felt like they were a odd choice to play before a metal band. In the end they played an acoustic version of Engel with Duo Jatekok, and five members of the band surfed with inflatable boat, with Till Lindenmann meeting them with a Willkommen sign.  This was the first time they've done this with concerts I have been in, if I remember right. Apparently guitarists Paul Landers and Richard Kruspe kissed at the end of Ausländer, like they did in Russia, but I managed to miss that. Overall, the concert was amazing, and the best I've seen of Rammstein. I really want to see them again - next year they would go to Estonia, and even though Estonia is not far away, I'm not probably going there. I'm hoping they will go to Finland soon again.

Unfortunately I did not manage to get a lot of pictures but here are few I took.






Here are some videos from the concert in Finland:


Du Hast. One of my absolute favourite songs from this band.


Ich will. Also one of my favourites. 


Here you can see almost the whole show.



2 kommenttia:

  1. So they kissed in this concert! I can't find the confirmation anywhere, the video I saw was from so far away that I can't say if the kiss was on the lips or on the cheek. Thanks for the information! ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I actually did not see if they kissed, but read from somewhere that they did. Thank you for your comment. :)

      Poista