perjantai 28. helmikuuta 2020

Babymetal, Kulttuuritalo, 26.2.2020

I finally saw Babymetal and it was a very good show. I heard of Babymetal first time back in 2013, when they released their song Gimme chocolate!!.  Back then I did not like their music, but when they got famous, they started to make more serious songs. Their song Megitsune is one of my favorite metal songs of all time.  
My friend Melina came to my house and she gave me a ride to the show. We had a lot of fun in the concert, and we both enjoyed the show. Yui-metal (Yui Mizuno) had left the band, but when I saw the show live, I did not miss her. The other girl, who's name I don't know, danced and sung well. 
They started with DA DA DANCE, which is one my favorites from the band.  They also had a very nice screen behind them, which showed all kinds of things, from obscure shapes to singer of Sabaton during the song Oh! MAJINAI.
If I have to give a little bit of criticism, I have to say that Su-metal (Suzuka Nakamoto) did not sing that well. Her singing was not bad, but I have seen her singing better live. But the band was amazing, and their dancing was fun to watch.
They played many of their good songs, including Karate, Starlight, PA PA PAPAYARoad of Resistance and Headbangeeeerrrr!!!!. Megitsune was my favorite, and Gimme chocolate!! was pretty catchy live.



 My look during the show.


A video of Megitsune that I filmed.

A video of Gimme chocolate!! that I filmed.


 Live version of DA DA DANCE.

Live version of Road of Resistance.
 

 I did not mean to buy anything, but since Melina also bought this shirt, I wanted it too. It cost me 35 euro, and even though it's not the best quality it has a very nice print in it, and I like its colors and the picture of the fox.








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti