lauantai 22. tammikuuta 2022

Cosplay plans for 2022

My cosplay plans for this year. I might not do all of these, if the events get cancelled because of the coronavirus. But these are the plans I might do this year. I am excited to return to cosplay, I have not been cosplaying since 2014 but I was meant to return to it in 2020. I hope the events do not get cancelled since I want to do this hobby again. 



Lady Dimitrescu - Resident Evil: Village

I always complain how most of the characters I cosplay are shorter than me. Well that is not the case in this cosplay. Lady Dimitrescu is whopping 290cm tall, way taller than any human. I never knew anything about the Resident Evil games, I have only seen some of the movies and they were really bad. What caught my eye is how amazing her design is. Not only she is not as thin other sexy video game females, she has a semi-realistic face. Her costume is simply great and I loved her 20's-esque hair and the big hat. She has claws in some parts of the game, but I'm not doing those, I'm going to have leather gloves as seen in this picture. I'm very excited to cosplay her and I'm doing her for Desucon if that event gets done.



Roxanne Wolf - Five Nights at Freddy's: Fury's Rage

I have known FnaF as long it has existed all the way from 2014. I have not been part of the fandom for several years, but the new game Security Breach dragged me back. I absolutely fell in love with Roxy but her Security Breach look was little bit too revealing for me. So I found her design in Fury's Rage, a fighting game by Scott Cawthon, so this is a legit design, not a fan one. I already bought the skin paint and her shirt. I'm not doing her tail and her ears myself, I'm having someone else to do them. The skin painting kind of scares me, as half of my body gets painted.



Cherry - Studio Killers

This is a years old cosplay plan. I was meant to cosplay her in 2020, but then the coronavirus happened and all the events got cancelled. This cosplay is sort of easy. A dress and boots like that are not that difficult to find and her little hat can also be bought. I already have blue contact lenses where the pupil is covered. The wig is little bit difficult, as that color is not possible to buy, I would need to dye it. I have never dyed a wig and I'm not sure if I even could. The makeup is also very hard, as she has these tears going down her cheek.

 
Kirari Momobami - Kakegurui 

This is also another cosplay that is years old. I was also meant to cosplay her in 2020. She was my favorite from the anime, and even though she has a school uniform on, she looks super cool. Kakegurui has the best school uniforms in anime I've ever seen, and I loved her unique hair, her blue eyes and her blue lipstick. I'm not sure what con I'm doing her, possibly for Desucon, possibly for Tracon.



Monika - Doki Doki Literature Club!

This is also another cosplay that changed from 2020 to 2022. I'm not 100% sure if I will do her this year or am I cosplaying her in 2023, but I'm including her here anyway. I really liked her character from the game and I like her looks even though her costume is kind of simple and the colors of her costume are not really my liking.



Cruella de Vil - Cruella

This is a cosplay which I have been planning from the moment I saw the movie. Cruella had many great costumes in that film, but I thought this long coat would fit me the best. This cosplay is expensive to make, so I will only do it if the con actually takes place. I might do another Cruella outfit this year which is cheaper to make.



Scarlet Witch - WandaVision

This is my biggest dream cosplay at the moment. Wanda was always one of my favorite MCU female characters, and WandaVision is my favorite MCU Disney+ show. When I saw this costume I knew I needed to cosplay her. This costume is incredibly beautiful and one of the best designs in the MCU. This costume is very expensive to make, so I will only do it if the con is 100% going to happen. So I might do this next year, we'll see. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti