keskiviikko 15. kesäkuuta 2022

Kibecon, 14.-15.5.2022

 I already kind of opened the con year when I visited Tampere Kuplii at Sunday, but Tampere Kuplii is not a con technically, it is a comic book festival. So Kibecon was the first con of this year. Kibecon is very nice because it is so close to me. It is in Sello Library, that is only 15 minutes away from me. So going there was not very difficult. I was planning to get a cosplay there, but I had no time, so I went in a cyber goth look. I actually was quite a bit late on Saturday; I was planning of going there at 12, but I had managed to lose my headband which I need for the look. I looked everywhere for over an hour, and could not find it. When I used the headband in Tampere Kuplii I took it off in my home, so it has to be here. But I could not find it, so its location is a mystery.  Because of that I was quite late, arriving at the con at 2PM. But I managed to pull off a pretty nice look. My makeup was fine, and I absolutely loved my outfit; red and black cyberlox, metallic red PVC corset, PVC miniskirt and fishnet stockings. I got many compliments and many people wanted to take pictures with me or of me. Kibecon is a small con without an entrance fee, so most of the people there were children. I actually hanged out with teenagers the whole con. As a 25 years old, I felt sooooo old, oh my god. One of the funniest comments that I got was from a girl whose age I don't know, but she was quite young. She told her friend wanted to be a cyber goth when they were at second grade. Second graders are eight year olds, so that was quite funny.

I met Luca, who I noticed from his piercings. He had a massive 8mm septum piercing, which was super cool, even though I would never stretch my septum to anything big. He showed his pictures which showed that he was a goth, and he looked so good. Too bad he lived far away, he actually told he and his friends travelled to Kibecon for five hours, which I could not fathom. He was 19, and I felt kind of old, but at least he was an adult. He was super nice and friendly, and we talked about going to other cons; they are apparently going to Kitsunecon where I'm also going.

I was little bit disappointed at the seller's hall, since they mostly had people who only who sold their own artwork. They had two people who sold plushies and figures, someone who sold kawaii stuff, and Manga Cafe, who sells Asian treats. I wanted to buy something from the con but I could not find anything, so I bought a bag of candy and a dry strawberry "ice cream". The "ice cream" is from a company called Giant Caplico and it was super good, gotta buy it sometime later also. The candy bag was actually American, and I did not even know that Manga Cafe sells American products, but it was not very good, so not gonna buy it again. 

At Saturday I actually walked with my Demonia boots for about an hour, but not any longer. When I was young I could walk long distances with the boots and wear them for hours, but not anymore. But I had black ankle boots with a shiny snake skin pattern, so I think my shoes looked still pretty good.

I also met Liltsy and Ramona, who I met in Tampere Kuplii this year. Liltsy was cosplaying Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji, and that gave me serious flashbacks, since I also cosplayed her years ago. We had a small photoshoot, their friend had a proper camera but the circumstance was not ideal; cyber goth look should be photographed inside, because the cyberlox goes everywhere in the wind. We took many pics, but unfortunately I could not use any of them.

The whole con was just hanging out. I had no programs to go to, they had Another Castle, a choir that sings nerd tunes at Saturday, but I missed it, and it was the only program I wanted to see. So I just hanged out the whole con. 


My look after the con in Saturday. I took this picture in a hurry so my cyberlox is quite messed up and  I'm not wearing the headband which makes me look a bit silly. I actually thought can I go to the con in a cyber look without headband but I decided to go anyway. Too bad I don't have a full picture of the outfit.

The products I bought from Manga Cafe. The candy bag was quite bad, but the "ice cream" was delicious.


 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti