keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2020

Cosplay plans for the future

These are some of the cosplays I've been planning to do. 
Here I'm not listing my dream cosplays - I might do a post about them in the future - but cosplays I'm willing to do.




Kirari Momobami - Kakegurui

This is a cosplay I'm doing for next year's Tracon. I loved her personality in the anime, and her looks as well - her piercing blue eyes, her unique hairstyle, her blue lipstick. The school uniform is nice as well, as it has red and black, my favorite colors. I really recommend this anime, it has become one of my favorites.



Cherry - Studio Killers

This is easy cosplay costume wise. Dress and shoes like that should not be too difficult to find. The wig and the make-up are the difficult part. It is impossible to find a wig of that color, so I have to dye a wig for this cosplay. The second thing is the make-up. Cherry has very dramatic make-up on her, and that is not easy to replicate.  I might do this next year, not sure about it yet.



Ran Mao - Kuroshitsuji

This cosplay has been on my list for years. I loved Kuroshitsuji when I was younger, and still the anime is one of my favorites - I also read the manga quite far, and really liked it. Ran Mao was one of my favorite characters from the show, and I love her looks too. She has a very nice dress mixed with a corset, which I'm excited to wear.



Grell Sutcliff - Kuroshitsuji

I actually cosplayed Grell years ago, but I never really finished the costume or was satisfied with it. I'm still not sure if I want do wear a binder again for a cosplay, but for years I have wanted to do this cosplay properly. Grell was one of my favorites of the series, especially when they toned her personality down. 



Monika - Doki Doki Literature Club!

 I accidentally watched a playthrough of this game, and I loved it. Monika became easily my favorite character in the game, and I really like her looks as well. I like her design, since it is not so boring what other school girl uniforms tend to be. Even though the colors of this cosplay aren't really my taste, I like the design.  I'm doing this next year, possibly for Desucon.



Saya Kisaragi - Blood C

This character is from an anime I've never watched, if we don't count few scenes. I like her just because of her looks - as a lover of red and black this outfit speaks to me. The anime looks pretty good as well, I like the violence, but I have no idea what kind of character Saya is. I might watch this anime in the future if I really am going to cosplay her. 



Esdeath - Akame Ga Kill

Esdeath was my reason to watch Akame Ga Kill, and she did not disappoint me. She does not only look great, her sadistic personality was amazing to watch and her love for Tatsumi was fun to witness. Not sure when I'm going to cosplay her, maybe in 2022, maybe later.



Cynthia - Pokémon

After childhood, I never really re-watched Pokémon, but I saw the design for this character and I absolutely loved it. I watched couple of her scenes, and she seemed like a very nice character. The beautiful black outfit combined with her long blonde hair and grey eyes made me want to cosplay her. As the coat is quite warm, I'm doing her for a winter convention, like Desucon Frostbite.



Zatsne Miku - Vocaloid

This cosplay has been on my list since 2012. I really like her design, and the colors. I actually bought some fabrics for this cosplay back then, but I'm not sure where they are. I'm aware that this is a fanmade Vocaloid, but I still want to cosplay her.




Alice Liddel - Alice Madness Returns (Classic dress)

This one has been on my cosplay list for years. I loved the game, loved its plot, the atmosphere and the dresses. This is her main dress, which is beautiful in its all simplicity. Not sure when I'm going to do this, but not likely in the next year.



Alice Liddel - Alice Madness Returns (Hysteria dress)

This dress is one of my favorites along with the Cheshire dress, which is on my dream cosplay list. I love the white fabric, the blood and her pale complexion. This cosplay is bit tricky because it has fake blood an white paint for skin, so I'm not likely going to do this in the near future.



Quetzalcoatl - Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid


I have to admit I don't really know her character or the show. I've only seen few clips of it, but she seems like a nice character. The reason I want to cosplay her is how easy her costume is to put to together. Everything in this cosplay can be bought. I saw other people cosplay her, and first I did not like her design. I thought she was too cute. But now I've changed my mind and want to cosplay her.  Not sure when I'm going to cosplay her, maybe next year.



Megumi Shimizu - Shiki

This character is from an anime I wathed when I was 15 years old. I don't remember much of it, but I remember really liking it. Megumi was easily my favorite character in the show, and she had many outfits I would like to cosplay - but for now, this outfit and her black and pink dress are on my cosplay list. The dress is on my dream cosplay list, as I don't want to do it yet. This outfit is my favorite from her, and I'm excited to wear it some day. I'm probably not doing this next year.



13th Doctor - Doctor Who 

For years I have been a fan of Doctor Who and was really pleasantly surprised when the Doctor was finally being played by a woman. Her  first season was not that great and back then I did not like this costume, but now I like it. Her second season was way better and I really like her character. I have been planning to do this for Popcult Helsinki, but I'm not sure if I'm going to do this next year.




Harley Quinn - Birds of Prey

When I watched this movie I completely fell in love in this outfit. I really like gold as a color, but not pink, so I was little it surprised that I really liked this outfit. Harley is my favorite DC character along with Catwoman, and I really want to cosplay her Suicide Squad outfit too - but for now, that outfit is little bit too revealing for me. Harley also has another costume I consider for cosplay, the one with the white top with her name written all over it. It is not as revealing as this one, but I really like this design better.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti