torstai 10. syyskuuta 2020

Circle lens review: I-Codi Colors of the Wind Evergreen

 I have many contact lenses to review and this is my first time doing a review for contact lenses. These contact lenses are from Ifairycon, and you can purchase them from here. 
Please notice that this review is not sponsored.

 

The lenses in case.



Base curve: 8.6
Diameter: 15mm
Water content: 38%
Life span: 1 year


These lenses are easy to insert. They do not stick to my finger and attach my eyes easily. It takes me few seconds to put contact lenses to my eyes, and these were not exception. These lenses are enlargening, propably one of the most enlargening lenses I own. Color is vibrant green and beautiful. Of course my eyes are very light blue, so the color pops out more.
These lenses were very confortable, but please notice that I do not have sensitive eyes, so most lenses are confortable in my eyes. These lenses are meant to be worn for 12 hours and I can easily wear them that long. These lenses have different shades of green in them, which makes them vibrant, and they have also a very thin dark circle around them, which I like, because it gaves them doll-like effect. These lenses also were not dry in my eyes, but I do not naturally have dry eyes.



One lens in. 


Outdoor light.


Inside light. 


Bathroom light.


Older picture of me wearing the lenses, taken in 2019 Yukicon.


The color is 10/10, beautiful and vibrant. I love the many shades of green.

The design is also 10/10, they are very enlargening and give the illusion of bigger eyes.

The opacity is 10/10, as my eyes do not show through the lenses at all.

The comfort is 10/10. I had no problems with these lenses. But like I said, I haven't got sensitive eyes.

The naturalness is 2/10. They are not natural, but that is not what I'm looking for.

The enlargement is 10/10. These give effect of very big eyes.


These are propably one of my favorite lenses. :) Thanks for reading! 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti