lauantai 30. heinäkuuta 2022

Rammstein, Europe Stadium Tour, Tallinn, Estonia, 20.07.2022

 This gig took years of waiting and it was worth it. Rammstein, like always, completely blew me away.  The band's live show is incredible and I love their songs too. I also wrote about the Ratina gig at 2019, if you are interested, you can read it here. This was the fifth time I saw them live and they do better at every time they do a liveshow. I went there and for the first time I went tob a cruise alone. I met Helinä, Laura and Nelli who were so nice to me and also going to Rammstein's gig. We hanged out and talked about Rammstein and other things, and when the ship arrived at Tallinn they left because they wanted to be more at the back of the audience unlike me.

 Like at Ratina, they played many of my favorites such as Du hast, Sonne, Ich will, Heirate mich and Mein Teil. They also played to same new songs from the 2019 album such as Radio, Ausländer and Deutschland. Back in 2019 I did not care for those songs, but now I think they're fine.They played Zick Zack, that actually sounded pretty sweet live, and also Zeit and Armee der Tristen. Zeit I did not really like, but the others were pretty good. The explosives were as over the top as always, and Rammstein really does have the biggest live show ever. Almost every song had some kind of fire trick. I had a friend called Vera with me, and we had a blast. Without her I would have been probably lost and in general she was so nice to me. <3 The show was partially same as the Ratina show in 2019. They had the same supporting band playing their songs on piano, they had some of the songs with the same show, including the song's they always do the same way like Du hast and Mein Teil, and they had the same crowdsurfing with the boats when Duo Abérlard played Engel, when the crowd was asked to use their phone's flashlight like a lighter. 

 I thought going to Tallinn would be too troublesome, but overall it was not that bad. I walked about 8km, which was my record for a very long time. What I did not mention in the old Ratina post was how much pain I was in when I stood there for about six hours. I had to walk a kilometer to my mom's car and I was in absolute pain. Walking and standing this much hurt a lot, but not that much this time. I was in pain, but not in a devastating pain like I was in Ratina, so it's good I'm in little bit better shape. What I was surprised about that nothing was open during the night! I had my ship leave at 6AM so I had to find a place to be. Literally all the bars and pizzerias closed at 2AM and the terminal to the ship was not open during night.  I met Janette, who left at 8AM ship. So we went to a bar called Musicbar what was open 24/7.  But they did not serve alcohol after 2AM so I literally drank water and Coca-Cola. But it was nice to be somewhere inside as the night was slightly chilly. We walked bit over 2km to the terminal, and Janette was there to wait her own ship. I also met I., who went home with the same ship as me. She was super nice also and I, did not feel jealous for her, she lives in Tampere and she had to travel all that way home. For me it takes literally 30 minutes to come home. But overall super nice gig, and I'm looking forward for them to come at Finland at some point. I also filmed parts of their songs, including Mein Teil, Zick Zack, Links 2-3-4 and Zeig Dich. They are public on my Facebook and Instagram accounts, if you are interested. 

A pic I took when I was going there by ship.






Here you can see the show.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti